Department / Function :
Contract Type :
Working Pattern :
Job Advert Description :
C&C Group plc is a premium drinks company which owns, manufactures, markets and distributes a unique portfolio of beer and cider brands in its home markets and across the globe. You probably know us best from brands like Bulmers, Magners and Tennent’s.
Purpose of the role
Ensure effective deployment of resource within the Contact Centre, through use of Resource Planning methodologies. Key responsibility throughought the end-to-end Planning cycle (Forecasting, Scheduling and Management Information), ensuring optimal, cost effective staff utilisation within the department.
Forecast workload (volume and AHT) for Contact Centre workloads.
Scheduling of all Contact Centre off-phone activity and agreeing suitable shift patterns.
Responsible for production of all Contact Centre reporting, providing suitable analysis as required to support informed decision making.
What you'll be doing
- Calculation and analysis of workload and staffing profile, forecasting at long term, 13 weeks and reforecasting at 4 weeks, at 15-minute interval level. Proactively monitior and adjust medium terms plans.
- Update Workforce Management system to display latest expected staffing and performance.
- Support Resource Planning Manager in determining recruitment requirements.
- Create individual shift patterns in Workforce Management system and schedule shifts against forecast workload requirement.
- Schedule all known planned downtime activities (holidays / meetings / training & development) efficiently, so that customer experience is protected. Ensure all activities are captured in Workforce Management system.
- Administer Contact Centre systems. Act as a point of contact (interally and externally) for fault identification and resolution, inlcuding systems not supported by Service Desk.
- High level of numeracy
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including VBA
- Highly organised
- Comfortable working as both an individual and part of a team
- Ability to analyse complex information and communicate effectively to any level of audience
Please see attached for full job description
Send us a CV that demonstrates your experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.