About the role:
- Research and analyse relevant categories and competitors to understand performance and drive decision-making
- Recommend pack, price, promotional changes including launch of new packs and brands in both the off-trade and on-trade channels
- Work with the sales team and the finance team to create a vision, set targets, budgets and forecasts, review performance and recommend corrective actions.
- Develop short term and long term plans to increase market share and Net Revenue per Litre
- Ensure that the correct data and research is used to drive commercial decision-making
- Pack architecture – recommend packs for the right occasions to maximise share and margins
- Brand pricing – assess best pricing for new packs and annual price increases including assessment of price elasticity
- Mix management – recommend optimal distribution of high margin/high volume skus and store positioning
- Promotional management – recommend effective promotional strategies based on data
- Trade terms structure – provide link between strategy, margins and JBP terms
- Working with support team to ensure ERP system pricing is correct and reviewing retailers’ pricing and promo submissions
- Develop plan to track compliance of promotional plan by retailers
- Post-implementation review of effectiveness of pricing and promotional strategy including review pack sales performance and benchmarking versus the market using Nielsen data.
- Previous revenue growth management experience in FMCG sector (preferred)
- Business partnering with sales team and finance team in the past
- Business or mathematics background
- Degree level qualification in relevant subject
- Strong commercial awareness and business understanding
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A natural ability to influence colleagues, customers and senior management
- Demonstrable experience in analytical work and price elasticity work
- Experienced in challenging the status quo and ways of working
- Inquisitive and questioning mind and motivated by adding value
- Strong ability to provide concise information and frame arguments to drive value
- Strong work ethic
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel, Powerpoint and preferably Power BI
Operating through the Matthew Clark, Bibendum, Tennent’s and Bulmers Ireland brands, the Group has a market leading range, scale and reach including an intimate understanding of the markets it serves.
Together we grow, brew, manufacture, market, and deliver some of the world’s favourite drinks. From grass to glass, and everything in between. C&C Group plc is a premium drinks company which owns, manufactures, markets, and distributes a unique portfolio of beer and cider brands in its home markets and across the globe.
C&C Group’s portfolio of owned/exclusive brands include: Bulmers, the leading Irish cider brand; Tennent’s, the leading Scottish beer brand; Magners the premium international cider brand; as well as a range of fast-growing, premium and craft ciders and beers, such as Heverlee, Menabrea, Five Lamps and Orchard Pig.
We seek to champion and embed sustainability in everything that we do at C&C. While delivering joy to customers, we always shine a light on people and the planet. We have a clear ESG vision delivering to a better world. We respect, support, and develop all our people to be their best, with a focus on results by creating a culture of winning together.
We also recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to delivering on our mission. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles. For help, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications need to come through the candidate portal https://careers.candcgroupplc.com/vacancies/