Department / Function :
Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract Type :
Working Pattern :
Job Advert Description :
As a Driver's Mate working from one of our regional depots, you'll be out and about every day, helping our Drivers with deliveries to well-known pubs, clubs, hotels and restaurants across the region. In return, we’ll give you some fantastic benefits and the opportunity to develop a career in a exciting organisation with big plans for the future!
What you’ll get up to
- Working closely with our drivers, you’ll be helping deliver our drinks to pubs, clubs, bars and restaurants across the country, where no two days are the same
- A variety of tasks including map reading, helping to load and unload, giving a hand with tricky manoeuvres and managing paperwork
- Safety will be your number one priority and it’s important that you’re professional and friendly with customers
- You'll be based at one of our many regional depots, which all have great road links as well as onsite parking
What we look for in you
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting
- Ready to take the initiative and work as part of a team
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- To be well organised and keen to learn new skills
- As you’ll be handling alcohol, we’ll need you to be at least 18
Matthew Clark is one of the UK’s biggest wholesalers in the drinks industry. Our Logistics team operates on a regional basis with a focus on delivering a first class service to our customers.
Come and join our team and you won’t just get great rewards, you’ll have every opportunity to move forward along with our fast-evolving business.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits:
- 34 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- The option to buy a further week’s holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering vouchers, discounts and lots more
- Most importantly an excellent working environment with the opportunity to progress
Matthew Clark Bibendum is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.