Department / Function :
Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract Type :
Working Pattern :
Job Advert Description :
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative looking to join a brilliant team? This role is a vital link in our supply chain - helping to organise the stock in the depots, and pick and pack all kinds of drink products ready to go out to customers.
What you’ll get up to
- Working in our busy warehouse team, you’ll be helping to ensure our drinks are delivered to pubs, clubs, bars and restaurants across the country
- The role involves a variety of tasks including picking & packing orders, loading & unloading our vehicles, moving kegs and stacking & racking them into position, handling paperwork and checking deliveries
- You'll be based at one of our many regional depots, which all have great road links as well as onsite parking
Shift - Monday to Friday, 1600 Start, job and finish, 40 hours per week.
What we look for in you
- To be at home in a busy warehouse and ready for physically tough, manual work
- A counterbalance or reach fork lift truck licence
- A friendly and positive attitude
- To be a team player with the ability to make sure everything runs like clockwork
Matthew Clark is one of the UK’s biggest wholesalers in the drinks industry. Our Logistics team operates on a regional basis with a focus on delivering a first class service to our customers.Come and join our team and you won’t just get great rewards, you’ll have every opportunity to move forward along with our fast-evolving business.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits:
- 34 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- The option to buy a further week’s holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering vouchers, discounts and lots more
- Most importantly an excellent working environment with the opportunity to progress
Matthew Clark Bibendum is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.