Looking to take your career in customer services to the next level? Are you passionate about the drinks industry and delivering top class service to customers? Look no further, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
We are looking for an Admin Assistant to provide efficient, professional and customer focused administration support to the Stock and Facilities Manager and Depot Management Team.
- To act as first point of contact at Reception.
- To accurately amend and despatch customer orders as and when required.
- Answering incoming calls, providing the first line of the customer care function.
- Carry out and maintain an accurate filing system for all relevant company documentation.
- Adhere to “Off licence” legislation whilst carrying out an “Off licence” sale.
- Support and cover administration tasks for other departments when required.
- Ensure the Depot and office environment is maintained, ordering stationary and ensuring the office environment is kept in a safe and hygienic manor.
- Any other administration tasks required.
Hours of work as follows - 36.25 hours per week/7.25 per day with 45 minutes for lunch
- Attention to detail required
- Ability to utilise Excel to perform analysis on stock discrepancies and stock utilisation/demand
- Physical stock counting will be required as part of the perpetual inventory process
Matthew Clark is an award winning drinks supplier, offering our customers an unrivalled product range with more than 4,000 drinks, including over 1,300 wines. We strive to be the trusted partner of our nationwide customer base of hotels, restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary of £20,000 along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more !
- Our Bristol Support Office has an on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking and a subsided restaurant.
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! Join us and you could have a career for life. If you want to know more about us and our work, take a look here or here. If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Matthew Clark is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.