Bulmers Limited is a member of the C&C Group plc in Ireland and is a major force in the Irish drinks market. The Company markets an extensive portfolio of brand leaders, which includes Bulmers Original Irish Cider.
Based in Clonmel, County Tipperary since 1935, the Company’s people, values and culture have been instrumental in the success of the business to date. As a result of the development of a new Craft Brewery in Clonmel, this exciting opportunity has arisen. Reporting to the Process Manager, you will be responsible for all end to end brewing operations.
Purpose of the Job
Lead the continuous review, development and improvement of cider making processes and brewing to uphold high brand technical equity standards.
What you'll be doing
- Lead the management and improvement of cider making processes and brewing ensuring the highest standards of efficiency and performance
- Manage and develop the process and technical team, championing continuous development and coaching to ensure excellent performance standards.
- Site lead on projects in the areas of NPD, Value Engineering, Technical Contract Management. Supports the delivery of Lean and Continuous Improvement project
- Planning - Contribute to the preparation of operational plans (Liquid Plans, ingredients, etc.), including analysis of current activities and performance to deliver best practice and more effective operations.
- Develop excellent relationships with suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Support commissioning and implementation of all projects and trials.
Please see attached for full job description
- At least 5 years of experience in senior technical roles in Brewing or Cider processes
- In depth knowledge and operational experience of biochemical production processes
- Significant experience and evidence of delivering transformational change and continuous improvement
- Experience in Project Management
- High level of commercial and business awareness.
- Demonstrate keen interest in the industry developments, and be confident to develop relationships with internal and external groups
Send us a CV that demonstrates your experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
Bulmers (part of C&C Group) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their ethnicity, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.