Department / Function :
Contract Type :
Working Pattern :
Job Advert Description :
We’re looking for an Accounts Payable Processor to join our Account Services team on a permanent basis. You’ll report into and assist our Accounts Payable Team Leader, working in a fast-paced environment where you (and the team) are dealing with a large volume of suppliers and reconciliations. All this will mean the department achieves set KPI’s & service level agreements (SLA’s).
So what’s involved?
As Accounts Payable Processor, you’ll be responsible for the processing of invoices and issuing of payments all whilst reconciling against the supplier statements. Other key tasks, as AP Processor, you’ll be required to complete include:
- Purchase ledger activities including the processing of expenses, invoices, credit notes, debit balances and reconciliations
- Check and authorise payment run schedules prior to submission for payment
- Review and approve amendments to the supplier maser file, ensuring they’ve been authorised and adhere to process/ procedure
- Follow best practice and procedure (and ensure suppliers are also following) whilst maintaining a high speed of processing
What you’ll need:
We’re looking for someone with experience in accounts payable (AP) environment, preferably in a large and fast-paced organisation/ industry - multi-site organisation/ environments would be amazing!
Other key experience we are looking for includes:
- Purchase ledger experience (in any financial accounting setting)
- Payment & statement reconciliation work
- Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge
- Any experience or knowledge of JDE system
- A numerical approach, able to calculate and alter monetary values quickly
- Great attention to detail, particularly given the documents you’ll work with
Send us a CV that demonstrates your experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
Tennent's (part of C&C Group) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their ethnicity, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.