C&C Group plc is a premium drinks company which owns, manufactures, markets and distributes a unique portfolio of beer and cider brands in its home markets and across the globe. You probably know us best from brands like Bulmers, Magners and Tennent’s.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of assigned projects within the constraints set out by the Programme Director. To ensure that the project produces the required output in accordance with the time, cost, quality, scope, benefits, and risk performance goals.
There is a requirement to manage cultural and process change throughout the value chain within the relevant business units, collaborating with departments across the business, this is achieved by collaborating with Business Transformation Managers assigned to projects and assisting in the holistic delivery of the project.
Managing projects to completion, successfully achieving the desired outcomes within set timeframes and cost, with the minimum of business risk.
- Ensure that appropriate planning and documentation is in place for assigned projects using the approved governance structure.
- Driving the successful outcome with stakeholders, managing the project team manager where appropriate and project support to deliver the project outcome
- Ensuring the project support functions are organised appropriately.
- Due consideration to be given and applied to stakeholder management - ensuring that all stakeholders are appropriately informed and consulted.
- Design, facilitate and manage required workshops.
- Process mapping and design.
- Appropriate reporting to the project executive
One or more Project Management Methodology qualifications, at practitioner level, e.g., Prince 2, Agile/Scrum.
Experience of drinks wholesaling an advantage
- Adaptable communication skills to work with all levels, high empathy levels
- Effective networker – building relationships within the business to help facilitate positive stakeholder feedback
- Strong organisational skills – able to multitask and re prioritise when necessary
- Great problem-solving ability, look for different approaches to solve the problem and use expertise within the business to come up with ideas
- Logical approach and analytical mindset, able to use data to inform decisions
- Presentation skills
- Microsoft Office including Visio and Project
- Creation of viable project plans
- Process definition and mapping
- Task management
- Project Management
- Using data analysis to deliver solution
- Ability to work to deadline
- Experience of running complex projects – 5 plus years
- Knowledge of quality management principles and processes
- Knowledge of system processes
- Knowledge of value chain and process efficiency
- Team Player
- Able to manage others to deliver output
- Detail Orientated
- Effective communicator
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Good business acumen
For more information, please see job description below
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy or sell 3 days
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare Cover (after 1 year’s service)
- A benefits scheme offering a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, and lots more!
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.