Department / Function :
Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract Type :
Working Pattern :
Job Advert Description :
Tennent's is part of C&C Group plc who is a premium drinks company which owns, manufactures, markets and distributes a unique portfolio of beer and cider brands in its home markets and across the globe. You probably know us best from brands like Bulmers, Magners and Tennent’s.
About the role
Manage the warehouse operations on a shift basis within agreed customer service and key performance indicator targets.
What you'll do
- Ensure that all goods received are handled, checked and located correctly.
- Ensure that all returns (full goods & empties) are recorded and dealt with correctly.
- Ensure that the depot stock level is optimised and rotated correctly.
- Maintain a tidy and efficient warehouse and yard area.
- Ensure that all orders are picked, packed and loaded accurately, efficiently and effectively so as to meet agreed delivery schedules.
- Ensure that all administration related to the running of the warehouse is completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure that all warehouse staff, are aware of and adhere to all relevant Health & Safety and Fire regulations.
- Ensure that depot security is maintained at all times.
- Ensure all warehouse staff, are trained and capable of carrying out their work efficiently and effectively.
- Assist with stocktakes as required as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain stock levels of own label wine as required
- Identify areas for continued improvement and / or cost saving.
What we offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities.
Tennent's is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.