Department / Function :
Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract Type :
Working Pattern :
Job Advert Description :
Tennent's is part of C&C Group plc, a premium drinks company which owns, manufactures, markets and distributes a unique portfolio of beer and cider brands in its home markets and across the globe. You probably know us best from brands like Bulmers, Magners and Tennent’s.
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative looking to join a brilliant team? This role is a vital link in our supply chain - helping to organise the stock in the depots, and pick and pack all kinds of drink products ready to go out to customers.
What you’ll get up to
- Working in our busy warehouse team, you’ll be helping to ensure our drinks are delivered to pubs, clubs, bars and restaurants across the country
- The role involves a variety of tasks including picking & packing orders, loading & unloading our vehicles, moving kegs and stacking & racking them into position, handling paperwork and checking deliveries
- You'll be based at one of our many regional depots, which all have great road links as well as onsite parking
What we look for in you
- To be at home in a busy warehouse and ready for physically tough, manual work
- A counterbalance or reach fork lift truck licence
- A friendly and positive attitude
- To be a team player with the ability to make sure everything runs like clockwork
Send us a CV that demonstrates your experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
Tennent's (part of C&C Group) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their ethnicity, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.