Department / Function :
Contract Type :
Working Pattern :
Job Advert Description :
C&C Group plc is a premium drinks company which owns, manufactures, markets and distributes a unique portfolio of beer and cider brands in its home markets and across the globe. You probably know us best from brands like Bulmers, Magners and Tennent’s.
About the role
Joining the tax team of an Irish & UKPlc as it looks to expand and position the Group for the challenges of the changing global tax environment. Working directly to the Group Head of Tax, the role will include a mix of project-based consulting across all tax-heads, managing corporation tax compliance processes and assisting with external & internal tax reporting. The candidate must have a high degree of technical knowledge, be self-motivated to take on and own key strategic projects, while interacting with key external and internal stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Play a key role in strategically important projects that prepare the Group for the challenges of the evolving tax landscape (i.e. OCED BEPS 2.0, EU directive on Pillar II, ATAD 3, DEBRA, etc).
- Take on tax consulting projects as and when they arise. Be an important point of contact for the Business Units across all tax heads, providing timely and technically sound tax advice that feeds into important commercial decisions.
- Corporation Tax Planning with the objective of optimising effective tax rate of the consolidated Group.
- Work with external service providers in achieving key responsibilities.
- Interact with tax authorities, maintaining important relationships and ensuring timely dispute resolution as appropriate.
- Chartered tax advisor with 5 years+ PQE
- Qualified accountant or appropriate experience of tax accounting
- Industry experience in a PLC a plus
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, organised and delivery focussed
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong numerical skills, focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
Please check the job description for full details!
Send us a CV that demonstrates your experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their ethnicity, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.