Do you have a passion for the drinks and hospitality industry?
Have you got the energy and dynamism to bring C&C to the forefront of every bar and restaurant?
Are you wanting to advance your career within the drinks industry in a brand led organisation? If so, then please read on…
Delivering through the leadership of a team of NAMs and / or NAEs an effective channel led outlet contact strategy, working to achieve profit and revenue targets, in this new role your aim is to work collaboratively with customers in the PubCo space, lead with C&C Brands, giving a singular point of contact and access to the ranges within Tennents, Matthew Clark and Bibendum.
You will be managing and supplementing the standards of team including all administration and reporting requirements to all members of the sales team as appropriate
What you'll do
- You'll regularly review business performance and priorities and develop the sector plans with the Director of Sales
- Ensure that customers have one point of contact across the ranges, giving access to all of our brands
- Review monthly sales performance with the Finance team
- Network at a senior level within customers or prospects to raise the profile of MC and to identify and realise new business opportunities within designated Customer Channels
- Rreview and agree customer business plans with NAM / NAEs
- Work in partnership with key suppliers to ensure MC strategy and objectives are met
- Develop and implement a Sales Training Plan for direct reports
- Design and implement a Personal Development Plan for each direct report
- Work with the Customer Marketing Manager to design effective Channel Marketing strategies in conjunction with Strategic Initiatives and ensure their effective implementation
- You'll have excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Good Knowledge of: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Account Business Planning Skills
- Experience of account negotiation at a senior level
- Thorough knowledge of all MC drinks categories
- Thorough knowledge of all MC wines sales and marketing objectives
Full Driving Licence 6 points max
What we offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
C&C Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.