Department / Function :
Contract Type :
Working Pattern :
Job Advert Description :
- Ensure invoices are approved in time to meet established payment cycle.
- Perform end-to-end process of supplier account reconciliations.
- Responsible for obtaining all copy invoices and being accountable for un-actioned items on Supplier Statements.
- Ensure invoices have the correct authorisation as per company policy.
- Prompt resolution of invoice queries whilst ensuring good communication with the supplier, by phone and email.
- Support other members of the team as required
- Reconciliation and resolution of Debit Balances on Supplier Accounts
- At least one year Accounts Payable Experience
- Detailed JD Edwards knowledge, or similar
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English
- Studying towards an Accountancy Qualification such as AAT is desirable but not essential.
What we offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
Matthew Clark is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.