Department / Function :
Bibendum London Office
Contract Type :
Working Pattern :
Job Advert Description :
Looking to take your career in sales to the next level? Are you passionate about the drinks industry and delivering top class service to customers? Look no further, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
About the role
We are on the lookout for a committed account manager to join our Premium London On Trade Team focusing specifically on the Italian sector. You’ll be required to manage an existing account base and take advantage of the new business this area has to offer for Bibendum. The role is territory based and we are looking for candidates who live in London.
By using excellent communication and relationship building skills, you will be responsible for using their already demonstrable on-trade experience to increase sales across both new and existing business in the premium Italian market; for selling a wide range of products into customers; for writing and creating wine lists, for hosting formal and informal tastings; for representing our premium Italian wine agencies and for maximising sales and marketing opportunities to drive through profit.
- Achieving an annual sales budget, including the following measurements: Sales and gross profit targets as well as new business generation.
- Sales of premium C & C group brands, particularly Menabrea.
- Control of costs such as distribution, pricing, investment, and debt.
- Sales of premium Bibendum agencies and fine wine.
- Excellent wine knowledge (minimum WSET Level 3, Diploma, MS or equivalent);
- Superb communicator and presenter.
- Fluent Italian speaker.
- Logical, organised, and self-motivated approach as well as an eye for detail.
- Demonstrable understanding of costing calculations and budgets.
- Self-sufficient and the ability to work independently yet within company procedures.
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.