Department / Function :
Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract Type :
Working Pattern :
Job Advert Description :
It’s not just delivering drinks; it’s delivering first class service.
We’re the UK’s biggest drinks supplier and we're looking for experienced HGV Drivers to join us. It’s your chance to enjoy great rewards and be part of a fantastic team delivering drinks products to pubs, clubs and restaurants right across the region.
What you’ll get up to
- With the help of a Driver's Mate, you’ll be delivering our drinks to pubs, clubs, bars and restaurants across the country, where no two days are the same
- Working in a multidrop environment you'll help to load and unload stock
- You’ll make safety your number one priority, adhere to road and tachograph regulations, be professional and friendly with customers and handle paperwork
- You'll be based at one of our many regional depots, which all have great road links as well as onsite parking
What we look for in you
- A valid Class HGV licence & CPC
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting
- Ready to take the initiative and work as part of a team
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
Matthew Clark is one of the UK’s biggest wholesalers in the drinks industry. Our Logistics team operates on a regional basis with a focus on delivering a first-class service to our customers.
Come and join our team and you won’t just get great rewards; you’ll have every opportunity to move forward along with our fast-evolving business.
What we offer
- We offer a competitive salary of £28,692.29 along with a range of excellent benefits:
- 34 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- The option to buy a further week’s holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering vouchers, discounts and lots more
- Most importantly an excellent working environment with the opportunity to progress