Department / Function :
Contract Type :
Working Pattern :
Job Advert Description :
C&C Group plc is a premium drinks company which owns, manufactures, markets and distributes a unique portfolio of beer and cider brands in its home markets and across the globe. You probably know us best from brands like Bulmers, Magners and Tennent’s.
About the role
In this role, we're looking for a Head of Route to Market role to lead and manage the sector, to deliver growth and value on C&C Brands via the RTM channel and key partners to report into the Head of Route to Market. By leading the team, you'll achieve key distrubtion for the C&C Brand portfolio within the RTM sector to support GB on trade strategy. You'll be applying strong account management skills to put processes in place to create a platform for brand development.
- Responsible for the Account Management of the Key trade customers
- Development of Route to Market Account Manager
- Understand the customer base (core activities, competitive environment, business model, organisational structure, and decision-making units).
- Identify key levers to improve our customers’ experience.
- Deliver business proposals to support GB on trade Strategy as well as ROS initiatives
- Work with cross functional teams to develop channel strategy
- Pro-actively identify opportunities and risks in the marketplace
- Create an Annual Business Plan for targeted channel
- Working cross functionally with internal departments to produce customer focused solutions
- Experience of working with Brands and Route to market sector
- Experience of working effectively cross functionally
- Commercial experience within FMCG environment desirable
- Demonstrated project delivery experience
- Experience of developing and leading teams to success
What we offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
Send us a CV that demonstrates your experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.