Department / Function :
Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract Type :
Working Pattern :
Job Advert Description :
About the role
As a CI Lead you will be passionate about change and improvement within the CS&L network.
You will manage a small team of CI Managers and play a key role in shaping the distribution network within the C&C group.
A key part of this role is to shape the culture into continuous improvement being ingrained into what we do in C&C group.
- Benchmark sites across the logistics network so that we have known base rates to operate within all sites.
- Support production of a KPI dashboard to allow management teams the ability to interrogate key indicators that show the performance of the network
- Identify what “best in class” looks like and stretching targets to support the CS&L logistics teams drive operational improvement in safety, service and costs.
- Manage a small team of analysts who will be providing data and analysis to problems to support the operation
- Rollout of CI training across the depot network and monitor CI teams within sites
- Drive a culture of CI across the network, not just on sites but within all areas of the CS&L teams
- Implementation of key principles such as 5 ‘ s across all areas of CS&L
- Evolve the role into a key support function
- Experienced people manager
- Formal training in CI initiatives
- Transport/Warehouse management systems
- Strong record of achievement in career to date
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Potential for career development
- Must be numerate – able to evaluate and draw conclusions from data
Skills and Experience
- Continuous Improvement Principles
- Project Management
- Financial Awareness
- Commercial focus
- Inspirational attitude to change
- Influencing Skills & Culture
- Putting the customer first
- Problem solving and decision making
- Team worker
- Relationship building
Send us a CV that demonstrates your experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.